Questions 1: Can you give me a simple explanation for how UV products cure?
Question 2: I am using a 3 in 1 UV gel and after cure, 8 out of 10 nails have a little hole on the surface. Does that means if am over curing or is the product just not of good quality?
Question 3: Is acetone a safe solvent for removing nail coatings? What should I use if the client is allergic to acetone?
Question 4: I have a client who is allergic to water and skin reacts even to purified water, so I can’t do water manicures. Are oil manicures sanitary just as sanitary?
Question 5: How is the consistency of a UV gel related to the flexibility of the cured UV gel?